It's essentially just a box with an compartment underneath being used to house the dust collector. The main challenges for the build were making it level since my garage has a pretty steep slope and getting the height right so that the Kapex is at the same height as the workbench. I used shims on the back to and on the front I used some machine levelers to make it easier to adjust the height. I was able to get it even with the workbench.
There is an opening in the back for the hose, power cord and air to flow through.
The other side of the station still need an extension so I'm thinking of building a folding extension that I can pull out whenever I need to use it. Also, some shelving next to the station would be useful and would complete my work space "L".