Responding to Marc’s post.
- 2006 ended with me being a first time dad!
- I’ve lived longer in my current area then anywhere else in my life.
- My first computer was a Commodore 64 and I had a IBM-AT 6Mhz (not the 8MHz)
- One of the biggest “wow” computer moments that I always remember is the first time I heard sound through the Soundblaster card.
- In my freshman year of college, my roommate and I continued the tradition of throwing an end-of-year party in our dorm room because we had the smallest room in the whole dorm.