3 large or 4 regular size over ripe bananas
1.25 C sugar
0.5 lb (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
2 eggs, room temp
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 C all purpose flour
0.5 tsp kosher salt
1.5 tsp baking soda
0.5 C chopped toasted walnut (optional)
- Preheat 325. 9”x5”x3” loaf pan.
- Melt butter then let slightly cool.
- Whip bananas and sugar in mixer.
- Mix butter, eggs, vanilla together.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda, nuts
- Whip (4) well and scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add (5) to bowl and mix
- Pour into pan and bake for ~1 hour.
(muffin pan: 16-20 mins)
(4 small loaf: ~20mins)