Modified version of this recipe for Chevy's salsa:
- 2 lbs fresh tomatoes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 table spoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Grill tomatoes, onion and jalapeno on open flame until slightly charred and tomatoes soften and split.
- Remove from grill and let cool
- Drain accumulated liquid
- Remove stem of jalapenos and tomatoe ends
- Blend (approx 10 sec) all ingredients in blender
- Chill and serve.
Post a Comment